Vespa Club Sverige Rally De Stockholm

Pleased day time! I simply obtained that one delievered through postal mail (traditional snail postal mail). A buddy associated with my own through upward northern explained he experienced a classic Vespa logo from the move. We fulfilled him or her within their house come july 1st, however he or she could not think it is within my go to. However he or she guaranteed in order to deliver this in my experience the moment this turned up.
Vespa Club Sverige Rally De Stockholm

I have been waiting around as well as waiting around... thanx the zillion!

At this time We have no idea a lot regarding "Rally de Stockholm 1954", organized through Vespa Membership Sverige. However I'll discovered.

The actual area is all about 5 centimeters or even 2 in ..

Questa emblema ' arrivata oggi!


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.