Lambretta & Carello for Vespa

I've been doing a few scooter work also as tending to my newly bought moped.

so you can get my lambretta tv one hundred seventy five series 1 going, i moved it to my friend jim. he has got the tools, a lathe, a weld and a lot of, and he is aware of how make use of them. another day we started out with a number of the electrics, its certainly a tight fit within the whole headset.

next task was to assist me when using the brackets for my carello half moon fog lights. the ones bought for the imola truthful and which will finish up givenfor my vespa 160 gs. another friend had the crash bars, an original accessory coming from the 60s. thanks, c !
Lambretta & Carello for Vespa
The headlamp in it's place.

unfortunately the brackets i had bought suffered a inner dimension of 25 mm, and of course the crash bar tubes are 19 mm...

jim created a few washers on his lathe and of course the mounting was no problem, as you'll be able to se.


Lambretta & Carello for Vespa
...which will be fitted to my Vespa 160 GS.
Lambretta & Carello for Vespa
It's a tight fit with the electrics and cables.
Lambretta & Carello for Vespa
The Carello fog lights mounted on the crashbar...
Lambretta & Carello for Vespa
Not ready for start yet...


the chainguards, 2 out of them, to my moped ( motobici ) svalette was missing. utilizing a strike of luck 2 spares will flip the coming week. fingers crossed...


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.