Lambretta & Vespa statement.

We have several problems together with Picasa. Failed to put it to use for a few weeks, and Yahoo produced several adjustments I assume. Thus, simply no pictures today.

Now i'm on a break around the tropical isle regarding Gotland, halfway among Sweden and also Latvia.

My partner and i rode the particular Lambretta TV SET 175 collection 1 for the ferry. Abruptly the particular provide shared to be able to fuel line and also throttle out of cash. Acquired to discover a metallic line as i failed to desire to eliminate the fuel line.

I came across any rusty line over a light fixture submit, and also proceeded simply by training the particular throttle immediately.

Yet My partner and i overlooked the particular ferry, yet acquired simply to hold out a couple of hrs to another location a single.

About Gotland My partner and i phoned our own most well-known child and also questioned your pet to eliminate the particular provide coming from one more Dell'Orto 12 mm and also submit that if you ask me. In which resolved, yet today the next carbo will be worthless. Any person possessing spares?

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.