Butt gentle from the Vispetta?

I've installed the non-original butt gentle upon my personal 1963 Vespa GS one hundred sixty, sequence 1. I purchased the actual gentle through Rimini Lambretta Center. I believe these people thought it had been some kind of sixties custom/accessory gentle. Therefore do We. Regrettably this arrived with no rubberized gasket. However a classic motorbike man within Sweden created 1 personally when i experienced created the theme while using real estate. Installed completely.

Butt gentle from the Vispetta?
A custom tail light, or for another scooter?


Next time We noticed an additional of those butt lighting had been in the Imola reasonable within Sept 2011. Available upon the vendor's desk. However he or she had been hectic speaking about the telephone, and so i might request in the event that he or she understood exactly where this originated from.


Butt gentle from the Vispetta?
The mysterious tail light on my 1963 Vespa GS 160, series 1.

Butt gentle from the Vispetta?
A Vispetta (?) tail light at the Imola fair, september 2012.
The 3rd period had been whenever a man within Sweden discussed the moped known as Vispetta. I'd noticed the actual title however Googled once more. I believe the actual producer had been known as Malanca, and also the 50 closed circuit moped had been built-in the actual sixties. A minimum of the handful of those We discovered, experienced this particular butt gentle! Very little is actually discussed the actual Vispetta (just like a mix in between Vespa as well as Lambretta), therefore I am less than certain in the event that this can be a real Vispetta gentle. Italian language visitors associated with my personal weblog, really feel liberated to provide info!

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.